Pages

Tuesday 21 May 2013

A package from Thomann arrived

A package from Thomann arrived yesterday. As usual it was five time bigger than needed and so it was stuffed with those huge bubble wrap things. Great, now I have another 15m of it.

The package contained a Behringer iNuke NU6000 and a microphone stand. I unpacked the Behringer yesterday and put it in the shelf but I haven't gotten the MiniDSP plugin yet so there's no need to hook it up yet. I tried the microphone stand though and I did a quick measurement in REW at listening position. Unfortunately I forgot to save it but it looked quite similar to the measurement I did before. Above 400Hz it is acceptable but below ~200-250Hz it goes all crazy. Hopefully I'll be able to fix most of it with the MiniDSP and subwoofers.

No comments:

Post a Comment