Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2013

School project exhibition tomorrow

Tomorrow is the day when all third year high school students will show off their projects at an exhibition in the city centre. I will bring most of my stuff with me there. Speakers, amplifier, cables, computer, two monitors, camera and some other stuff, like a subwoofer driver, 41Hz amplifier board and so on. I have already started packing some of the small stuff, but I'll do the rest tomorrow morning. Since I don't have my driver's license yet and my parents are not home I will have a friend help me drive all the the stuff downtown. I'm really excited, I hope it will be a good day. I have made a playlist with lots of different songs and I have made picture slideshows of my DIY work (kind of all pictures that are here on the blog).

I was planning to start writing part #1 of the step-by-step construction guide today but unfortunately I ran out of time. But here's a sneak peek ;)


As a little side note. I will be building two more amplifiers in the coming weeks. One is already sold and I'm hoping to sell the other as soon as possible too. If you're in Sweden and you want a O2+Odac combo, don't hesitate to send me a message!

No comments:

Post a Comment