Pages

Tuesday 29 January 2013

A bit on the "calm" side recently...

There hasn't been many posts recently, I know. But things happen in life so I simply don't have time to make blog posts.

A short summary of things I should make blog posts about but haven't had time for. It will come though, eventually.

  • LG Nexus 4 smartphone short review
  • Koss Porta Pro headphone review
  • Swapping powersupply in my computer to a more silent one
  • Room measurements with REW and an Audyssey mic
  • I have gotten a job
  • Thinking of finishing one of my 41Hz amplifiers, most likely the AMP10-Basic
  • Plans of building a measuring mic based on the Panasonic WM-61A

As you see in the list there's a quite time-consuming point in there. The one about the job. I have gotten a job at a company that books travels for people. Not holiday travels but more like to and from hospitals and such. At the moment I'm just learning the job, and it will be that way for a month or so, but afterwards I'll start working weekends and evenings. This steals away much of my time.

Another time consuming thing is the whole workout and fitness stuff. Working out 5-6 days a week and making sure I get enough sleep also takes away much of my free time. Luckily I have fewer classes at school this semester so there's hopefully less schoolwork now. I still have six physics classes per week which will require some home studying, writing reports and essays and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment